Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
Namely, cashpayable at completion is reduced to $210 million while estimated revisedabandonment obligations are reduced to around $240 million pre-tax from around $600million. ARCM initially opposed the acquisition of both BP and Dana assets and even requested from the court to prevent the implementation of such a proposal via a scheme of arrangement. In January, Premier Oil made agreements to buy the Andrew Area and Shearwater assets from BP for $625 million. At the time,the company said that the proposed acquisitions would be funded via a $500million equity raise, which has been fully underwritten on a standby basis,existing cash resources and, if required, an acquisition bridge facility of$300 million. The companyalso announced it would be buying an additional 25 per cent interest in its TolmountArea from Dana for $191 million, plus contingent payments of up to $55 million. Tony Durrant, Premier CEO, said: “We are pleased to have agreed revised terms with BP for the proposed acquisition of the Andrew Area and Shearwater assets, which are materially value-accretive for the company. In its statement on Friday however, the company said that the amended terms for the Andrew Area and Shearwater acquisitions were agreed in principle. The companyalso said that it would be issuing 82.2 million new shares, representing 8.91per cent of the enlarged group, to ARCM for 26.69p per share, a 9.64 per centdiscount to the volume-weighted average price over the last five days. In Friday’sstatement, Premier said that ARCM opted to withdraw its appeal of the court’sjudgment approving the schemes. Principalterms are being discussed with a subset of Premier’s creditors to waive its financialcovenants through to 30 September and provide continued access to its revolvingcredit facilities. Once agreed and finalised, the terms will be put to thewider creditor group for approval. The court held a hearing in January in connection with the schemes required to implement the proposed UK North Sea acquisitions, related funding arrangements, and extension of its credit facilities, at which the court granted Premier’s request to start the scheme process. Privately-ownedasset management firm ARCM also supported the BP acquisitions and the agreementwith the creditors through a lender consent process. The proceedsfrom the issuing will be used to fund part of the proposed BP acquisitions. Oil and gas company Premier Oil has agreed revised terms for the acquisitions of the Andrew Area and Shearwater assets from British oil major BP. According toPremier’s January statement, the acquisitions have an effective date of 1 January2019, and completion of all three acquisitions is expected to occur by the endof 3Q 2020. “The stable platform agreement once agreed with and approved by lenders, will provide a basis for the company to continue discussions regarding proposed amendments to the group’s existing credit facilities“.
“Maskisin-o sa ila welcome basta makapatindog lang sang maayo kag konkreto nga bridge thatwill serve the best interest sangIloilo kag Guimaras,” said Gumarin. Poestated that of the six provinces of Region 6, “Guimaras has the mostdisadvantages due to its small size as well as lack of reliable connectivity tothe main island of Panay.” The project involves the construction of a 32.47-km, four-lane, two sea-crossing bridges, including connecting roads and interchanges. The project will cost P189.53 billion, to be funded by China through Official Development Assistance. FILEPHOTO It had been previously reported that aChinese firm would be building the Panay-Guimaras bridge and that Filipinotycoon Ramon Ang was also interested. “These are the building blocks of ourpeople’s dreams and aspirations…to ease congestion and spread growth throughoutthe country,” said Socioeconomic Planning secretary Ernesto Pernia. Following the Iloilo Strait motorboattragedy in August last year, Sen. Grace Poe filed Senate Resolution No. 75 pressing forthe building of the Panay-Guimaras-Negrosbridge. The implementing agency is theDepartment of Public Works and Highways. ILOILO City – Expect safer, faster andmore convenient transportation linkage between Panay, Guimaras and Negrosislands through a connected land passageway – specifically three bridges. Calls for the building of a bridgelinking Panay/Iloilo City and Guimaras became louder in August last yearfollowing the capsizing of three motorboats at the Iloilo Strait where 31people died. The project involves the constructionof a 32.47-km, four-lane, two sea-crossing bridges, including connecting roadsand interchanges. He did not say, however, when the constructionwould commence. Once realized, the proposed bridgeconnecting Panay and Guimaras would be another travel option when crossing theIloilo Strait to go to any point in the nearby island province from IloiloCity. It could curb if not totally eliminate fatal sea mishaps. Bridgesconnecting Panay, Guimaras and Negros were conceptualized during theadministration of then President Corazon Aquino but none of the administrationsthat succeeded hers managed to concretize the plan for lack of funds. He expressed concern that the seriesof recent strong earthquakes in Mindanao that destroyed public infrastructurescould change the President’s mind about building bridges. Traveling to Guimaras would be muchsafer via bridges, said Guimarin. At present, the island province is accessibleonly via motorboats. Thislack of connectivity, she stressed, not only hinders the economy of Guimarasbut also endangers the lives of people “since boat trips are at the mercy ofthe weather.” CCC Highway Consultants Co., Ltd. ofthe People’s Republic of China was the company that conducted the feasibilitystudy for the proposed bridges last year. Yesterday NEDA announced that itsInvestment Coordination Committee approved the proposed bridges connecting thethree islands. Theseare seen to improve the highway trunk networks thus allowing the efficient flowof people, goods and services between the three islands, according to the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA). Early this year, Gov. Samuel Gumarinsaid he would be writing President Rodrigo Duterte to seek assurance that thebridge project would push through. The project will cost P189.53 billion,to be funded by China through Official Development Assistance. Based on the project profile, theIloilo/Panay-Guimaras Bridge will start in Leganes, Iloilo and end inBuenavista, Guimaras. It would be between four to seven kilometers long. On the other hand, the Guimaras-NegrosBridge will start in San Lorenzo, Guimaras and end in Pulupandan, NegrosOccidental. It would be between five to 12 kilometers long./PN
The other sticking point of the protocol was the decision to make a club medic liable if a player contracts COVID-19. “In that case, let me take the responsibility of deciding not to put the whole group into quarantine. I have no problem with that. Let’s follow the German model, which only quarantines the positive person for 15 days.” This is not entirely accurate, because the German model does leave the ultimate decision on quarantine to the local health authorities. read also:Lazio, Wolves in talks over partnership That has already been put into practice at Dynamo Dresden, a team in the German second division, who saw the whole squad quarantined after two players tested positive. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentWhat Are The Most Delicious Foods Out There?6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone8 Things That Will Happen If An Asteroid Hits EarthBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeWhich Country Is The Most Romantic In The World?8 Fascinating Facts About Coffee20 Completely Unexpected Facts About ‘The Big Bang Theory’6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesCouples Who Celebrated Their Union In A Unique, Unforgettable Way5 Of The World’s Most Unique Theme ParksInsane 3D Spraying Skills Turn In Incredible Street Art11 Most Immersive Game To Play On Your Table Top Lazio chief medic Ivo Pulcini maintains the protocol demanding the whole group quarantine for one positive COVID-19 case is ‘truly ridiculous.’ The medical protocol was confirmed today, meaning Serie A sides can resume contact training from Monday, with a plan to restart games from June 13. “Putting the whole squad and staff in quarantine if one person tests positive is truly ridiculous, in my view,” Lazio chief medic Pulcini told Radio Radio. “The scientific committee did not want to listen to the views of those who work in football medicine, who deal with what happens on the pitch and don’t just sit behind a desk. “If I have a positive case, I put him in isolation, then test all the others. If they are healthy and test negative, why should I treat them as if they are ill? Are we crazy? Do these people know what a medic actually does?”Advertisement Loading…
Following an inspiring season with Lille – where he scored 18 goals in 38 appearances for the Ligue 1 side in the 2019-20 season – Osimhen was snapped up by Napoli in a deal reported to be worth €50 million (£45m/$59m). “I say good luck to him. He is a great player, he has this energy of wanting to win and I pray God will protect him.“It won’t be easy because it’s a new team, but I know he is going to do well.”The 21-year-old is already showing football fans what he could be offering, having scored six goals in two pre-season encounters for the Italian giants. Promoted Content12 Marvel Superheroes Before The Fame7 Ways To Understand Your Girlfriend BetterWho’s The Best Car Manufacturer Of All Time?You’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of AnimeThe 10 Best Secondary Education Systems In The WorldThe Best Cars Of All Time6 Best ’90s Action Movies To Watch Today10 Legendary Historical Movies You Should See10 Extremely Dirty Seas In The World9 Facts You Should Know Before Getting A Tattoo7 Universities Where Getting An Education Costs A Hefty Penny7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The Universe Read Also: Ronaldo hints at return against Sweden, eyes 100-goal markHis first treble came in the decimation of L’Aquila before finding the net thrice in the club’s 4-0 triumph over Serie C club Teramo.He will spearhead Napoli’s attack next season as they compete in the Europa League having finished only seventh in Serie A.FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Victor Osimhen will do well at Napoli, according to compatriot and Super Eagles teammate Wilfred Ndidi.Advertisement Loading… Interestingly, the former Golden Eaglets striker first moved to Europe in 2017 with Wolfsburg in the Bundesliga, before moving to Charleroi in Belgium, initially on loan and then in a permanent transfer.He was hugely impressive in Belgium as he managed 36 goals in 37 appearances, earning him a €14m (£13m/$17m) move to Ligue 1, where his impressive scoring form earned him a move to Italy.Nevertheless, his teammate at the Super Eagles has tipped him to shine for Gennaro Gattuso’s men, citing his enthusiasm to win as a key factor.“Whenever Victor is in front [of goal], I also see the ‘ginger’ [enthusiasm]. So, I am very sure that he is going to do well,” Ndidi told NFF media.
DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — Health officials have reported the first confirmed Iowa case of measles since 2011.The Iowa Department of Public Health said Monday the person from northeastern Iowa wasn’t vaccinated and contracted measles while on a trip to Israel, where outbreaks have been reported.Iowa officials are working with the infected person as well as with people he or she potentially exposed. The department says there’s no indication of any threat to the general public.U.S. officials say 90 measles cases were reported across the United States last week, and 555 cases have been reported in 20 states this year.Measles symptoms include fever, runny nose, cough and a rash. It’s highly contagious to the unvaccinated and can be fatal.
Tags: champions league Liverpool vs AS RomaAnfield, LiverpoolTuesday, 24-04-2018Referee: Felix Brych (Ger)Liverpool will be out to shutter any dreams that Roma may be having going into the first leg of their UEFA Champions League semifinals first leg at Anfield.The Romans came from 4-1 down to eliminate favorites Barcelona in the quarter finals and would be right to dream of what may transpire from arguably their best European season since 1983/84 when Liverpool defeated them in the finals on penalties.Liverpool will head into the fixture having had defender Joel Matip ruled out for the rest of the season, while Nathaniel Clyne is also unlikely to feature. Emre Can is a concern and Adam Lallana is also on the sidelines.These may not be major concerns for Jurgen Klopp as neither of the four where significant in the last round.Klopp will not be overly concerned by the players absent.For Roma, they will be without defender Rick Karsdorp, who is continuing his recovery from a cruciate ligament injury, while forward Gregoire Defrel is nursing an ankle issue. The Serie A side went with a 3-5-2 formation in their historic comeback against Barca, but may opt for a more conservative 5-4-1 approach away from home.The game has seen one man, Muhammad Salah grab most of the attention as he has just won the PFA player of the year accolade and is taking on his former employers. Salah scored 34 goals in 83 appearances for the Romans before joining Liverpool last summer in a £34m deal and has seen his form improve more impressively as the Egyptian has scored 41 goals in 46 appearances for Liverpool.Salah moved from Roma to Liverpool last summerWhether Roma Eusebio Di Francisco and his men target Salah on Tuesday night, it remains to be seen but it would be foolish to underestimate the potential of such a magnificent crop of players and concentrate on one.Eusebio Di Francisco will surely be sweating over the Salah threatThis will be the sixth European meeting between Liverpool and Roma and the first since March 2002. Of the previous five, Liverpool have won two, with two draws and one Roma win and it will be the 10th time the Reds appear in the semi-final of the European Cup/Champions League, progressing to the final on seven of the previous nine occasions, losing only in 1964-65 against Inter Milan and in 2007-08 against Chelsea.Roma are appearing in their first European semi-final for 27 years, when they faced Brondby in the Uefa Cup in 1990-91. Their only previous European Cup/Champions League semi-final was in 1983-84, when they eliminated Dundee United to face Liverpool in the final. Liverpool have not won the first leg of a European semi-final in any of their past seven attempts (D3 L4), since a 4-0 win over Panathinaikos in the European Cup in 1984-85.Both sides come into the game in good form, with Liverpool on a seven-match unbeaten run, while Roma have been buoyant following their incredible victory over Barca, picking up two wins and a draw in the fixtures since. With the Anfield crowd behind them on Tuesday, Liverpool will surely be fancying their chances and i don’t see this ending in nothing but a Liverpool win.Prediction: Liverpool to win by two or more clear goals.Bayern Munich vs Real MadridAllianz Arena, MunichWednesday, 25-04-2018Referee: Bjorn Kuipers (Hol)Real Madrid takes on Bayern Munich at the Allianz Arena on Wednesday for the first leg of their Champions League semi-final tie. The match will see the two sides face each other for the 25th time in Europe – more than any other fixture – and the seventh time in a European Cup semi-final.Bayern number one goalkeeper Manuel Neuer has recovered from a broken foot suffered in September and is back in training. However he’s set to miss the Madrid game. Arturo Vidal will miss the remainder of the season with a knee injury. Kingsley Coman is also out. David Alaba and Corentin Tolisso are both carrying knocks, although they are expected to be involved on Wednesday.Neuer has been out for six monthsNacho Fernandez remains sidelined for Real Madrid. Sergio Ramos is available again after serving a one-match suspension against Juventus.Bayern have not lost a match at home this season in all competitions, while Jupp Heynckes is the last Bayern Munich manager to have knocked Los Blancos out of a European competition – albeit that was 17 years ago. Real, who have won the UCL in the past two successive seasons and three times in four years, progressed to the final four in dramatic fashion after a 4-3 aggregate victory over Juventus in the previous round. Having lost the first leg 3-0 in Turin, Juventus looked to be taking the match to extra time before Cristiano Ronaldo scored a stoppage time penalty end the tie.Ronaldo scored the all important goal against Juventus in the last roundReal Madrid knocked Bayern out at the quarter-final stage of last season’s competition with a 6-3 aggregate win. Zinedine Zidane’s side then went on to win the trophy for a second consecutive season. Real Madrid has already beaten German opposition twice this season, with 3-1 and 3-2 wins over Borussia Dortmund in the group stage.Revenge may be on the minds of Bayern players heading into this one and James Rodriguez who is on loan from Real will have something to prove to his employers. This one is hard to call but Bayern will surely come into it thinking they can take the lead in the tie.Prediction: Bayern to win by a one goal margin. Comments